Hey guys! It's that time of the year again and it is Erin Condren Life Planner launch time! The new books launched on June 12th and I'm happy to say that mine has arrived safe and sound. There are a few new features, and of course, the things we know and love from last year's planner. You can watch the video below to see what I've been doing with my existing EC Life Planner as well as the features on the new 2014/15 Life Planner, and I will summarize the updates below as well.
New to the 2014/15 Life Planner
- Removable, interchangeable front and back covers
- New Platinum foil edition option (in addition to Gold)
- Coil clips - let you insert anything into your Life Planner (and move it around)
- Clear plastic bookmark
- Portable Perpetual Calendar & Contacts book - move it from planner to planner
- Designer sticker sheets
- All text, photo, and blank labels are now repositionable - just like washi
- 2014/15 Classic Life Planner - $50
- 2014/15 Gold Foil Life Planner - $75
- 2014/15 Platinum Foil Life Planner - $65
- Click here to purchase your life planner with $10 off (sign up with a new account/email to get the discount)
- Enter using the widget below
- On certain things you can enter once per day, others you may enter only once
- Only one is mandatory, the rest are bonus to get more entries into the bowl!
- Open worldwide (wherever Erin Condren ships) - however shipping international is quite pricey so you'll likely have to pay a little something extra due to the high cost of shipping. Click here to see who she ships to.
- Prizes will include 10 (ten) $100 gift certificates to shop at ErinCondren.com
- Prizes will be delivered electronically
- Please see the widget for official rules and terms of the contest.
Leave me a comment telling me if you'd like to see more giveaways of this nature in future posts! Do you like giveaways? What would you like to see as prizes? Let me know! Love you guys!