Hello guys and gals! She is here and she is all mine! My iPhone 6 Plus arrived at my doorstep at 5pm on Sep 19th and I immediately fell in love. In the week following the announcement and the preorder, I found myself obsessively checking YouTube videos for reviews and "hands on" first impressions of the iPhone 6 Plus. However, I couldn't visualize how the iPhone 6 Plus would look because every single review featured a male reviewer, and most men's hands are larger than my own of the teeny-tiny, child-like variety.
So I decided to film a first impressions review as part of my ongoing "Tech Talk" video series. Please let me know what you think of this series in the comments below. Is there any kind of technology or gadget you'd like me to review next? Some ideas tossed around on the comments and on my Facebook page have included: What's On My iPhone, Blogging/Photo software that I use, phone case reviews, etc. Please lend your suggestions down below!
iPhone 6 Plus Pros
- Large, beautiful Retina HD display
- Great for Tweeting, texting, watching YouTube videos
- Customizable keyboards show more buttons on the Plus
- Optical Image Stabilization (Plus only)
iPhone 6 Plus Cons
- Doesn't fit in the average women's jean pocket
- Can't sit down with it in a pocket
- Feels unwieldy talking on the phone