LuShae Jewelry sent me this gorgeous ring for my honest review, and I am so glad I agreed. Hot-diggity-dog this is one sparkly ring. I was concerned at first because of
- the size (I got a size 5 and was worried it would be too small), and
- the baguettes (I know they give the least "fire" of any cut).
My fears were allayed yesterday when I opened the beautiful blue jewelry box and slipped on this sparkling ring. Hello, lovely. For a cash-strapped fashionista like myself, LuShae jewelry is just pricey enough to reflect its true quality & craftsmanship, but more affordable than the real thing. It's also great as a replacement for your fine jewelry (wedding rings!) when you go on vacation to, I don't know, the Amazon. Because that's where fashionistas travel to. The Amazon.
Or New York City. Which would you rather be mugged wearing? Hmm.
Some caveats: The only warning I have about the above ring is that (as with any prong-set eternity band) it tends to poke your neighboring fingers a bit. If you have problems with this in the past, I might suggest a channel-set ring, which is completely smooth. I like this prong-set's metallic presence, though; it adds shine to the sparkle.
The best part about this whole post is that LuShae teamed up with PSS to give one lucky reader the jewelry item of their choice. That's right. No limits. No gift certificates. Anything you want.
Here's just a few of my faves from their collection:
Read The Rules & Make My Life Easier
- (Yes, this part's required) Visit www.LushaeJewelry.com and pick out the item you'd like to win. To make sure you pick the item you absolutely want, feel free to pour over the collection agonizingly, as I did.
- Then leave a comment telling PSS which item is your winning choice, and tell me why you deserve to win it. I want interaction! I want your voice! I don't want a three-word comment with an item name. Ouch!
Keep ReTweeting For More Chances!
Here are the rules about tweeting:
- Retweet using the link a maximum of 3 times per day for extra chances to win.
- Do not leave a comment about your tweet, they're being monitored automatically!
- P.S. - don't use the green retweet button, the monitoring service won't count your tweet as an entry. Use the link above.
- Anyone auto-posting tweets will be automatically disqualified without notice.
Official Contest rules: Open worldwide! You must have the mandatory entry in order for the bonus entry to count. Any comments not following the above rules will be deleted without notice or warning. You must remain a follower for the duration of the contest and until a winner is selected. Contest ends Sunday, February 28th at 11:00 PM CST. Winners will be announced on Twitter and in a "winner" post! Good luck!
*****WE HAVE A WINNER!*****
Congrats to...entry #45 (there were hundreds, when combining the comment entries and tweets!) selected via Random.org:
michelle frame you have won yourself a much-deserved gift certificate entitling you to one purchase of anything for sale at Lushae Jewelry. Congrats and let us know what you picked!
Thank you to LuShae Jewelry for sponsoring the contest and the product I reviewed (it's still sparkly and I'm still wearing it!).