I've already covered NARS' other spring gifting release here, but let's talk about the NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette. For starters, it's an all-in-one palette designed to provide you with contour, highlight, blush options, and bronzer. It's a great option for those who travel a lot and are big NARS fans.
- All-in-one, compact design
- Great for travel
- Variety of tones to suit any makeup look
- Comes with new blush colors not available anywhere else
- May not be suitable for deeper skin tones
- Similar to the Stephen Klein 'One Shocking Moment' cheek palette released not long ago
- Contour shade is a bit "light"
- Paloma Contour Blush Matte cream beige / light taupe rose
- Laguna Bronzing Powder Brown bronzing powder with subtle golden shimmer
- I Blush Icy rose
- II Blush Glittering champagne
- III Blush Shimmering rose peach
- Goulue Similar to "Orgasm" blush but more rose and less glittery
How to buy
Available: Exclusive to Sephora, February 2016