onelifejewelry is a fabulous Etsy shop I discovered while hunting for treasures for my Etsy Extravaganza series of giveaways (of which this is the fifth in the series, can you believe it? thank you all for making them such a success!). I’m a sucker for delicate charm jewelry, especially that which is personalized, handmade, and of the utmost quality. onelifejewelry embodies all that and more. Arlyne has a boundless creativity that is married to a gorgeous sense of aesthetic, which makes for some really knockout jewelry. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her designs in Lucky Magazine in the future. She is just that good.
Arlyne was kind enough to send me this necklace for review, and I was absolutely stunned when I carefully opened the package (which itself took 1 or …10 minutes because it was so carefully and delicately wrapped) and was amazed at the delicate gorgeousness that awaited me.
Behold the beautiful creations by Arlyne of onelifejewelry:
Best of all, onelifejewelry is giving one lucky reader a personalized necklace of their very own! If I were you, I would just pick one up for yourself while you browse her lovely shop, and possibly one for Mom, too? Perhaps a sister or BFF you know would just love one? It’s worth it. Trust me. This necklace is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.
Please follow all the rules (read ’em below) when entering. If you are the one lucky winner, you will get to choose the initial that goes on the pendant. If you have a color preference for the gem, let me know that too. Arlyne custom-makes every necklace to order! But don’t wait to see if you won, go ahead and purchase one today. You will NOT regret it.
How to Enter:
- Visit onelifejewelry and browse the selection. Pick your favorite piece (other than this giveaway necklace) and comment here with your pick. Shop around, while you’re there–we’ll keep your spot nice and warm over here.
- 2 comments: Have a blog? Link to Pretty Shiny Sparkly and get 2 extra comment entries! Leave 2 separate comments, with the link to your blogroll! (Want a button?)
- 1 comment: Follow @PrttyShnySparkly AND Tweet this giveaway (write your @twitterusername in your comment so I can verify–no protected tweets) (click here to automatically tweet).
- 1 comment: Join the Pretty Committee via Google Friend Connect (see the sidebar on the right?).
- 1 comment: Subscribe to the feed: Click here. Use whatever method you prefer to subscribe (Google Reader, Yahoo, Microsoft Live, Bloglines, Email, what-have-you)!
Please see the Giveaways page for official rules and instructions upon winning. Only one submission type per user, please. Good luck! Contest ends Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 11:00pm CST. Open to USA only (I can’t afford to ship anywhere else!). Winner will be announced in a winner’s post, and will have 3 days to contact me, after which a new winner will be drawn in a live giveaway. So keep checking back!
Part 5 of the Etsy Extravaganza series of giveaways!